top of page

If you have had leave to remain in the UK for 10 years you could be eligible to apply for settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) on the basis of your long residence.

If you would like to find out more about the requirements, whether you meet them, and the next steps to take, we can arrange an appointment with one of our specialist immigration lawyers. This will be followed by a detailed advice letter. For this, we charge a fixed fee of £100. 

If after your appointment you decide to instruct us to prepare and submit your application and act as your representatives, we charge a fixed fee of £900. This includes a detailed cover letter setting out how you meet the requirements.

Contact us today for an appointment.

Were you looking for information on a different matter? Go back to our Get a Quote page or contact us for more information. 

compass 6 v 5 png.png
bottom of page