top of page

Are you looking to come to the UK as the partner of someone who is a British citizen, settled in the UK, or who has leave to remain as a refugee or has been granted humanitarian protection? 

Are you currently in the UK as a partner and want to extend your leave to remain or settle? 

Are you British or settled in the UK and want your partner to join you?

Are you looking to bring your child over to the UK?


Do you want to apply to join your child in the UK?


We can arrange an appointment to discuss your circumstances in detail, advise you on the requirements and let you know the next steps that you need to take. This will consist of a one hour advice session with specialist immigration lawyer followed by a detailed advice letter. For this, we charge a fixed fee of £100.


If after receiving your advice letter you decide to instruct us to prepare and submit your application and act as your representatives, we charge a fixed fee of £900. This includes a detailed cover letter setting out how you meet the requirements. We charge a further fixed fee of £300 per dependant on your application. 

Contact us today for an appointment.

Were you looking for information on a different matter? Go back to our Get a Quote page or contact us for more information. 

compass 6 v 5 png.png
bottom of page