If you are an EEA national in the UK or a partner or family member of an EEA national, then you need to apply for Settled or Pre-Settled Status. You need to do this even if you previously obtained documentation from the Home Office (for example, Permanent Residence).

For an initial one hour advice appointment, followed by a detailed advice letter, we charge a fixed fee of £100. 


If after this appointment you decide to instruct us to submit an application for Settled or Pre-Settled Status on your behalf we charge a fixed fee of £300 per applicant. 


If you are an EEA national and you wish to bring your non-EEA partner or family member to join you in the UK, then they need to apply for a Family Permit. Should you wish to instruct us to submit such an application on your behalf, we charge a fixed fee of £450 per applicant.

If you already have Permanent Residence, you may be eligible to naturalise as a British citizen.

Contact us today for an appointment.

Were you looking for information on a different matter? Go back to our Get a Quote page or contact us for more information. 

compass 6 v 5 png.png

Suite 4.5 | 111 Union Street | Glasgow | G1 3TA


0141 227 3942  |  07930 380880

Compass Immigration Services LLP | SO306458

Registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner

  • Black Facebook Icon